Sunday, July 29, 2012

Na Bangkok - The Best Thai In Town!

Na Bangkok - Maroubra, Sydney

I have not been contributing to this blog for that long now and an overwhelming amount of entries seem to be related to Thai food. Either I am obsessed with Thai cuisine or it shows the amazing abundance of brilliant Thai food that Sydney can now lay claim too. Both are true, but it is the latter statement that is really ringing true for Sydney these days, so much so that a recent newspaper article claimed that "Sydney is now recognised as having better Thai food than Thailand", a big statement to make, yet given the amount of Thai eateries we now have, maybe not that far from the truth.

In light of all this, I discovered a few months ago a lovely little eatery, Na Bangkok, in Maroubra. It's motto is "street food" and the dishes (I still have a few to discover) are nothing short of mouth watering.  The prices whilst not Thai, are very reasonable for Sydney standards and the service is fast and friendly. I have many favourite Thai restaurants in Sydney, but I will definitely say that this is my favourite one by far at the moment. Like I always say, I will let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy!

Chicken Satay

Crispy Chilli Chicken & Morning Glory

Egg & Onion Roti

Crying Tiger (Beef)

Suki Haeng

For more information on Na Bangkok:

Maroubra, Sydney. Phone: (02) 9315 5400

No comments:

Post a Comment