Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bi Bim To Mix Korean Restaurant, Sydney



The reviews for this little Korean eatery on William Street are all unanimous, it is well worth the visit. So, like any other person who loves a good feed, Korean feed in this case, I made my way to see what all the fuss is about.

The Restaurant itself is small, maybe seating up to 30 people, but the atmosphere is calm and the service is friendly and efficient. The food is great and the specialty is Bibimbap, a bowl of meat, assorted vegetables, rice, egg and chili paste that requires you to mix everything together giving you one hell of a meal. I am told that the "Dolsot bibimbap" is even more delectable and one of these days I will get around to trying it.

I will let the pictures below speak for themselves...




For more information on Bi Bim To Mix:


http://www.facebook.com/bibim.to.mix

No comments:

Post a Comment